jueves, 7 de marzo de 2013

My New Year's Resolutions

I have many New year's Resolutions this year.
I will improve my hand writing for my teacher Estrella as she doesn't understand my exercises.
I will lose weight and then i will get fit and be healthy. I will save money to buy new videogames.
I will break a bad habit and i won't allow myself to eat fast food. I will pass all the subjects to enjoy the summer. I will read five books minimun during the year. I will work at home so my parents will work less.
And i will try to raise my hand in class.

1 comentario:

  1. I really love your blog.. Great colors & theme. Did you
    make this website yourself? Please reply back
    as I'm planning to create my own website and would love to find out where you got this from or what the theme is called. Kudos!

    Also visit my web blog; coffee flavoring

    ResponderEliminar