miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

Basketball

Hi, I'm going to about basketball. This is my favourite sport , because it is very funny  . I practise basketball every day : Mondays,Tuesdays and Thursday with my basketball teams and on Saturdays i play a match.

The basket is played in a rectangular field divided into two parts,28 metres of long and 15metres  wide, In which there areas. In the basketball field ten players play five in the field and seven in the bench.They a basketball which weigrs 600 or 650 g . The team which scores wore goals will be the winner.If can be online or real. The higuest of each team is positioned for jump, the referee throw the ball up and the two players jump. A player bounce the ball with one hand, you can not walk three stepps without bouncing the ball.

I love basketball.If is my favourite sport , it makes you taller but you need a
physical training for being.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario